- Let developers and customers experience both sides of the planning game
- Explain velocity
- Show how you can quickly learn to make predictable plans
- Teams of 5-8 technical and non-technical people
- 1 coach per team, to answer questions, explain rules, keep scores. Coaches should be familiar with the concept of velocity.
- 1 game master to explain and lead the game.
Every member of the audience will participate as a teammember.
- Pre-filled story cards
- Slide presentation explaining the steps, aims and meaning of the game
- Planning and scoring sheets, pencil
- Playing cards, dice, balloons, other small props to perform stories.
- Hourglass per team