Want to learn about…
- the planning game?
- story estimation?
- short releases?
- making predictable plans?
- how to explain these things in your company?
- play the planning game? (…but maybe in another role)
- feel the velocity of your team?
- see it work?
- let both business people and developers experience it?
- have fun?
The XP Game is a playful way to familiarize the players with some of the more difficult concepts of the XP Planning Game, like velocity, story estimation, yesterday’s weather and the cycle of life. Anyone can participate. The goal is to make development and business people work together, they both play both roles. It’s especially useful when a company starts adopting XP.
Want to know more?
Then you’re ready to go to the detailed description. Or, if you want to, you can go immediately to the download center. Have you played the game? Let us know how it went and what we can improve . Read testimonials of people who played it.
Feedback? Questions? Need help organizing the game? Contact us: info